Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day in Life

A Day in Life as Fu Su

By CJ Beck
May/24/2009 B.C

Dear Journal,

    Today is Monday but today is a special day because today I’m going to be crowned the new Emperor of China. I thought i was going to be more happy but I don’t know why but today I just want to lay in my bed. I don’t want want to be king. I don’t know how to hold the responsibilities. To be honest, I’m scared.

May/25/2009 B.C

Dear Journal,

    The death of my father is still the main topic of China. My father “The First Emperor of China”, So what am I,the second emperor of China. People believe that his death was a kill but it was not. My family and I have found out his death was mercury poisoning. I’m not quite sure of what mercury is, but I know that is bad to inhale and consume. He was obsesed with living and wanting to live was what killed him.

May/26/2009 B.C

Dear Journal,

    I am now the new Emperor of China, I need to watch my back because I fell like I have made people unhappy and somebody might try to take my thrown away from me. I fell like the towns people are unsatisfied with the things i don’t have that my father did and now they are going to rise up and kill me. I don feel fear for my life because I’m not doing a good job and he did not do a good job so the farms people are going to get me. In the end I will die like my father but the subject of the matter is everything dies and we cannot control that. I love my dad and some people might disagree and that’s fine and some people be happy because of his death and that’s okay too but the thing is what’s done is one, there’s nothing we can do to take it back. The public still does not know about who his death accrued. Many people think that he killed himself some think it was a murder but only we will know till further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment